Two basic models are manufactured :
- Wired system without PTT for connection to a mobile installed on the motorcycle. In this version, the connection cable to the motorcycle is equipped with a double safety plug allowing automatic disconnection in the event of a fall. This model can be delivered with a motorcycle harness allowing the offset of the connection socket and the alternator control at the front of the motorcycle.
- Wireless system consisting of a pair of Bluetooth boxes allowing the motorcyclist:
- a wireless connection between the helmet and the motorcycle for more comfort and safety
- to move away from the motorcycle (up to 50 m) while remaining in communication with the radio network
Technical characteristics of the helmet equipment :
- Waterproof differential electret microphone for use in quiet or noisy environments.
- Electrodynamic headphones available in 2 models:
- Standard model 150 ohm admissible power 0.2 W for use in town or on the road.
- High sensitivity model 100 ohm power handling 1 W for high speed use.
- Polyurethane sheath shielded connection cable.
Technical characteristics of the Bluetooth system:
- Belt box powered by a rechargeable 1800 mAh Li-ion battery with receiver volume adjustment device and PTT control
- Radio remote box powered by the transceiver
- Dimensions of the boxes: length 95mm, width 65mm, thickness 26mm
- Silicon Labs bluetooth module
- Transmit power up to 6.5 dBm
- Receive sensitivity down to -90 dBm
- 16-bit 44.1kHz audio codec
- Range 50 meters free field